Is anyone willing to test an AI painting plugin?

I have attempted to create a ChatGpt plugin that generates AI paintings, similar to midjourney. Once downloaded and installed, you can simply chat with ChatGpt to generate the desired image. However, it’s still in the early stages, and I would appreciate some help with testing. Thank you in advance.

6 Likes

I am very interested in such plug-ins and look forward to the development of such plug-ins.

Have you seen this topic?

Beta Tester Matching: Community Project for Helping one Another Beta Test

1 Like

I am. I have dev access so just hit me up with the link and I’ll give it a go!

I am very interested in such plug-ins and look forward to the development of such plug-ins.

I look forward to the development of such a plugin, but may I understand if you directly cover the computational resources used by this plugin?

I am very interested in such plugins. These plugins would allow people to generate images inside of chatgpt. chatgpt can be taught to prompt for midjourney then why not such a cool plugin. But I don’t understand how will the computational cost be covered

Yes, that would be great. However please note that the plugins are not much stable. They are crashing a lot like Notebook plugin.