Introducing GPTrend: My First GPT Creation and its Impact on Marketing

Hey everyone in the OpenAI community!

I’m thrilled to share something I’ve been working on: GPTrend, crafted using GPT Builder. This is my first foray into creating a GPT, and I’m eager to get your thoughts on it.

A bit about me - I’m a planning manager at an ad agency here in Brazil. For years, we’ve been inundated with trend reports. Imagine this: over 200 hefty PDFs annually stuffed into a Google Drive. Quite the information overload, right?

So, I rolled up my sleeves and distilled these reports into something more digestible. I’ve extracted key data and expert insights, organizing them neatly into Word documents. My goal was to make GPTrend as clear and source-reliable as possible. I’ve conducted numerous tests to ensure the responses are not just accurate, but also cite sources, providing valuable insights from its data set.

More than just crunching numbers, GPTrend offers meaningful insights, helping us understand what the data actually signifies.

As this is my first GPT creation, and considering the seismic shifts expected in the marketing and advertising world, I’m turning to you for your honest feedback. I believe that with your input, I can take my agency to new heights and stay ahead in this rapidly evolving field.

Looking forward to hearing what you think!
Tks