It’s been a month with multiple problems. Impossible to work. I Work with ECUs repair and remaps, part of my job depends on making changes in the ECUs software wich is writen in Assembly, so I created a entirely system inside GPT to help load and study these files with disassembly tools like Ghidra, but I can’t even get a response now. It seems like the developers aren’t giving it the proper attention.
Several of my disassembly projects are stalled, and various files are throwing access errors within the container. The chat runs for 20 minutes or more and then simply returns an error message “ChatGPT stream recovery polling timed out” this only happens when the effort level is set to “high.” If it’s set to “medium,” it manages to complete the task but becomes extremely dumb(Literally useless, It gives a response but I need to redo everything because It just ignores what I asked for). Sometimes the project doesn’t even get named. A friend of mine at another company is experiencing the same thing and that’s not to mention the “Encountered exception: <class ‘caas.internal.errors.ClientError’>” errors the chat throws when trying to use Python.
I’ve been reading various posts, and many people are facing the same issue. This is truly disappointing. A problem with file access is something that should be treated as a high priority. It’s an issue that can bring an entire project to a halt, yet nearly a month has passed without a fix. The first post I visited to complain about this was over 20 days ago, and I had already been dealing with the problem for days by then.
Today I spent an entire morning trying to translate a file written in assembly, a task my chatbot used to handle in just 20 minutes.
I keep getting a “ChatGPT stream recovery polling timed out” error, and resetting it just traps me in an infinite loop.
