I'm having my chat bot bookmarks deleted in the top left corner. help me figure this out

I’m having my chat bot bookmarks deleted in the top left corner. help me figure this out. when I save new ones, some are deleted by themselves. never happened before. what happened?

1 Like

Same issue here. My short-term solution is to simply search for the GPT again in the “Explore” tab, but that as I mentioned is only temporary. I don’t see any other fixes that may work, other than using the custom GPTs more often. It seems like after a while of inactivity, the custom GPTs get removed from the chat-bot bookmarks and the tab list as well. Another way to access them might be through looking through old chats with them.

Update: Some of my older chats give me the “Oops, an error occured! Try again” thing. Because of this, I can’t access some of my older chats. It’s some sort of API error when the chat-bot returns a “false” boolean input when it’s supposed to result in “true”. There is a small segment of code which someone came up with which is supposed to fix it, but after a couple times of accessing new chats it doesn’t seem to be working anymore.
Screenshot 2024-03-22 12.01.27

Update 2: Added image and fixed grammar.