I developed a wordpress plugin to create social media advertisement generator using open AI API

Hello guys, I developed a wordpress plugin to generate short , creative social media advertisement for any product or website. I put the demo video in youtube and here is the link

[How to make ai plugins for your WordPress website for beginners. - YouTube)

Please take a look and see how it looks. I do have ability to change the API key in the backend. Please let me know your feedback regarding this and any suggestions. I temporarily hide the page as I dont want many people to test this plugin and it consumes all my free tokens. If anyone is interested in testing it, please pm me and I will share a link so you can test and recommend any changes.

Thank you so much

3 Likes

I am interested in testing this out

I AM Interested in testing it Also

Hi, Thanks. Please visit the site and do two tasks. There is a limit of two tasks to avoid abuse of my API keys while I am still working out the solution to put a cap on usage per user.

Open AI Wordpress Plugin

Thank you Salimbinsani. Please visit the site and do two tasks. There is a limit of two tasks to avoid abuse of my API keys while I am still working out the solution to put a cap on usage per user.

Open AI Wordpress Plugin