I am getting an error "You exceeded you current quota please check you plan and billing details"

I am recently login into the openai account, I have $5 in my account, trying to use API but I am getting an error “You exceeded you current quota please check you plan and billing details”

Attached are images showing my credit, usage, and the error.

How many requests did you make? 429 is the rate-limit error as stated in here: https://platform.openai.com/docs/guides/error-codes/api-errors

Apart from the RPM limit, there is an enforcement on the number of requests per second. If you are sending out concurrent requests, you can run into the rate limit even if the number of requests does not exceed the RPM limit.

It was working just before 10 mints and now i am also getting : "You exceeded your current quota, please check your plan and billing details. .
I tried to use another openai key but still getting same error. Anyone can help??

I am also getting the same error ,just for the context i am working on generating the QA pair from the PDF and even i have minimize the number of pages to 4 pdf pages but still i am getting error.
kindly answer this query?

I too am having this issue with $15 worth of credit right now. I’ve only made 2 requests a few minutes apart and neither have worked for me.

I have just login into openai account, I didn’t make any request till today but still it is not working.

Have you added any credits/money to your account? A minimum balance of USD 5 is required to start using the API.

Even I have make the one request at a time, I get the same error.