How to upgrade free tier to tier 1 ASAP

I have to provide chat services using API key.
The problem is my current RPM limit is 3 and can’t do anything.
So I’m trying to upgrade at least to the tier 1 ASAP.

Plz help me.

1 Like

You need to buy credits via platform.openai.com

I suggest you spend at least 5$

Well, I have spent about 70$, but I am still in the FREE Tier.
I have “contacted” support, but it’s just some bot that answers that I have to fill in some Google form that doesn’t exist anymore.

I should be in Tier 2. Would -love- some help to get it elevated to actual support, because in a few weeks my API goes live.

Help. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Is there any reason for so many reports regarding problems with tier promotions?

1 Like

Maybe something is not working as expected on OPENAI side? These seem to be happening a lot lately… I’m waiting since yesterday for this as well

I’ve spent more than 100$ for credit.

I understand your frustration, irritation, and even the anger at the potential losses you might face.

However, since there’s no one here who can directly resolve the issue, let’s try to stay friendly with each other.

I hope you can take some measures in case the tier upgrade doesn’t meet the deadline…

Any luck ? Waiting for a day now and wonder how much longer it might take :slight_smile:

I’ve been waiting for 9 days already… Still in free Tier, with over € 100 spent… Guess we all have to wait till someone wakes up. Guess there’s not an AI employer that will solve this issue :wink:

I don’t think these types of messages are good for OPENAI’s image and that they are losing quite a bit of money from this.

1 Like

I guess alternative is to use Azure AI which uses same models
Thanks for the update.