How to sign out of all sessions in chatGPT anywhere

Has this issue been resolved by Open ai? this is absolutely criminal not to have a feature which allows us to log out of all accounts.

1 Like

Yes please fix this, itā€™s unbelievable that a tech company doesnā€™t have that feature implemented. It should be just about flagging all login tokens invalid on the backend.

2 Likes

Can they implement this yet ? I see someone using my account, I thought it was because I could of left open my account on a school computer, I tried changing my account and this person still uses my gpt-4. How can I efficiently sign out every sessions?

1 Like

I got the same issue , it does not have the option to do it like we have with google account! It should show where we logged in or active session.

Some users were able to resolve this by contacting help.openai.com and explaining the situation.

I think a more straightforward solution would be better.

1 Like

Thatā€™s a bit like a joke of a response, I do not mean any disrespect but I can show you Iā€™ve contacted the support with proper explanation and waited few days to have a ā€˜botā€™ response that had nothing to do with my issue.

Maybe itā€™s not the answer you like to hear but since this is a community run forum there is nothing we can do to resolve the issue.

I donā€™t have a magic button to add features but I would add this one, among others.

If you signed in using google, try logging out of all devices by going to securitydotgoogledotcom