How to prompt for side face generation

Help! Anyone knows how to get OpenAI image generator to produce a side-profile face image? I need a full side, not a partial side face like the image enclosed. Thanks!
Side Face example

Hi @fredoliver57

No commentary, just create image, and only it: 

Highly detailed image of a man's face in a full side profile view. The image should capture the entire side view, showing only one eye, the nose, mouth, neck and ear clearly in profile, without any partial forward-facing angle. The man's hairstyle should be visible in profile, and the background should remain simple to keep the focus on the face. The lighting should highlight the contours and profile features, with realistic skin tones and textures.

Highly detailed image of a man's shoulder and face in a full side profile view. The image should capture the entire side view and shoulders, showing only one eye, the nose, mouth, one shoulder, and ear clearly in profile, without any partial forward-facing angle. The man's hairstyle should be visible in profile, and the background should remain simple to keep the focus on the shoulder and the face. The lighting should highlight the contours and profile features, with realistic skin tones and textures.

Highly detailed image of a man's shoulder and face in a full side profile view. The image should capture the entire side view and shoulders, showing only one eye, the nose, mouth, one shoulder, and ear clearly in profile, without any partial forward-facing angle. The man's hairstyle should be visible in profile, and the background should remain simple to keep the focus on the shoulder and the face. The lighting should highlight the contours and profile features, with realistic skin tones and textures.

Highly detailed image of a man's shoulder and face in a full side profile view. The image should capture the entire side view and shoulders, showing only one eye, the nose, mouth, one shoulder, and ear clearly in profile, without any partial forward-facing angle. The man's should remain simple to keep the focus on the shoulder and the face. The lighting should highlight the contours and profile features, with realistic skin tones and textures. ar: 9:16

|||

|

1 Like

Apprecitae your help. My dilema is that I’m limited to 200 character prompt and I’m basing the image on a specific look for a book character. Unless you know of another AI that can accept more than 200 character prompt. I’m using the free version of OpenArt.