How do I delete an uploaded or generated image on Dalle-e?

I can’t seem to find a delete option in my generated and uploaded image history ? Does anyone have the same issue ?

7 Likes

i too have this issue… looking forward for the answer

5 Likes

would like, if there where a delete option for history.

5 Likes

Yes please, I would like that there is a delete option.

4 Likes

To test DALLE, I uploaded a photo of someone else. When I wanted to delete it, I was shocked to find that there was no delete function, which caused me to have a panic attack.

3 Likes

I’ve just saw that I answered to another post with the same issue. However, I also join to this conversation, since it has more activity/answers and hope this may call the attention to more people and also to the staff, that this is really necessary.

5 Likes

it would definitely be appropriate to include this feature.

2 Likes

Please add a delete feature to the history section. Not having a delete option is scary.

3 Likes

Deleting your generation history should be possible bcs of the eu laws yet it seems impossible …
Maybe if you send an email they could clear it for you

3 Likes

hi all, i want to delte all images of my dall-e, why you have no delete button? the people who are posting the private photos are the only ones who have the rights of this. please, organise a delte button. thanks

2 Likes

and specially scary is, when you ask your bot how do i delete and then conversation ended.

2 Likes