Gpt4 api acces seems to never come for me

I submitted for the waitlist long time ago, I’m itching to gain access to the API so I can use it for some live projects and implement it into my app as an update. I’m not sure if there is any other step I can take to gain access - I am already a ChatGPT Plus member and a paying OpenAI user already utilizing GPT3.5-Turbo for scripts I’m writing to test.

Thanks in advance!

1 Like

I’ve been having the same issue. We’re itching to continue development, but are stunted by the fact we still don’t have access to the API key after multiple requests. Feels painful seeing products getting developed and being locked out of competition.

Its a shame mate people that only use it for chat gotten access lol looking in my inbox every day

In the same boat here as well. It is interesting to see how many products have been developed and are advertised using GPT 4 API, while so many of us out here still don’t even have access. I desperately need the new higher token limit to complete my project.

When we will get a key everybody wil have surpassed us its a shame really

I’m in the same boat. I’d love to get access now.

By the time we get a key we will all be surfing on the next wave

Spare yourself the trouble of sending a message they will reply back next year :joy::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Is there any other service like this which is so game changing or any really where they chose who gets it first? I don’t think so, not like this, feels really unprofessional and I question legality if others are allowed to monetize on it for new businesses. It doesn’t sound too logical to me since more customers equals more money to build out systems for the customers. Why would they choose who gets in first? Are there any competitive reasons to choose some over others? Questions…