GPT-4 has no response then "Something went wrong"

same, shows me as trial. Seems like even the people who have had it for a while are having problems cause of the billing and stuff. Mine was working as well.

I had PLUS, and the payment failed because of wrong CC. The ChatGPT switched to FREE. I then entered in my invoices, payed it, it says OK, but still in FREE not PLUS

We are reaching +100 msgs and still no one from OpenAI showed up

lo mismo en Paraguay, desde hace 2 días

1 Like

Yup, can’t even access my account on the platform or use ChatGPT at all.

Brutal to see that status page completely green as well…

same here…gpt-4 doesn’t work now for more than 48h…!!

Just passed this along to the team, will follow up when I know more. In general, this forum is for developers building with our API, if you have ChatGPT issues, please get in touch with our support team via https://help.openai.com.

6 Likes

Same problem. Further up:

This seems unlikely, but isn’t impossible. Perhaps they asked ChatGPT to help fix the errors, and something went wrong with the new build? :smile:

Oh well. Thanks @logankilpatrick. I believe many users have tried this link, but it’s worth another shot

I’ve written, but there is no response. We don’t even know How long it will take and there is no official announcement or something else. So that’s why we are trying to get information from each other.

2 Likes

Just tried to log out and in to see if that helps. Oops.

1 Like

Same, I’ve written, but no response yet.

Problem is I can’t actually talk to them at this help page, it’s just a generic FAQ

1 Like

Same here. Can’t use 3.5 either now :cry: :joy:

Finally… Thanks for accepting give to us the our paid services…

1 Like

Maybe we’re all being upgraded to browser edition :crossed_fingers:

6 Likes

I can’t talk to anyone about the issue, it’s just a bot.

1 Like

Our systems are a bit busy at the moment,
please take a break and try again soon.

Hopefully they’re fixing right now.

1 Like

Hi logan, your support team is not that great regarding the ChatGPT issues. Hence why everyone seems to have started posted on the forums.

1 Like

Managed to log back in but ChatGPT-4 is still in pause mode.

1 Like

Thank you! As you see we all tried reaching support via the link, the problem being there is no response. I think well all appreciate some sort of official update on the issue.

It hasn’t worked for two days …

3 Likes