Error Again! Day 2 - It keeps saying I'm blocked

I’ve tried accessing the site and everytime I do, I get to my login and after logging in it immediately sends me to the following:

Sorry, you have been blocked

You are unable to access auth0. openai. com

I’ve been using this site for a good month and now all of a sudden I’m getting this error starting this morning. Yesterday I couldn’t access the page as it kept saying there was an error but now today this.

4 Likes

Still blocked. Cloudflare Ray ID: 7e51cdecbfda091a

I have an identical problem. What’s happening?

I just had this problem too

Cloudflare Ray ID: 7e51b81eb8600313

What can be done?

I tried resetting comp and wiping cookies and still get the error saying access denied. 7e51f4f8dd6f08d0

For everyone posting in this topic.

There have already been several recent topics for the same reason.

No users of ChatGPT have done anything to be blocked, the cause is either with ChatGPT or a internet provider.

Check the OpenAI status page for updates.

ChatGPT is working for me.

Prompt

Write a nice hello message.

Completion

Hello there! :star2:

I hope this message finds you in good spirits and with a smile on your face. As an AI assistant, it brings me joy to reach out and connect with you. Whether it’s morning, afternoon, or evening in your corner of the world, I wanted to take a moment to send some positive energy your way.

Does anyone facing the same issue?
When I ask chatgpt to help me on coding homework, it stop working and ask me to solve this puzzle. However, I can’t process it or do anything…

I met this problem today.

Cloudflare Ray ID: 7fe5ab1b0fadc75d

I use Clash VPN to access in China.

For anyone like myself who has this issue, refer to - https://status.openai.com/ and check for outages

I’m having the same issue.

I’ve tried multiple times, cleared the cookies, but it’s the same. Please fix the issue.

Cloudflare Ray ID: 7fe5b243b81601cc

I’m having the same issue.

I’ve tried multiple times, cleared the cookies, but it’s the same. Please fix the issue.
Cloudflare Ray ID: 7fe5bfafab902e14

I’m having the same problem:

ID:7fe5c06f48e4ba67

As has been mentioned prior, this is due to using a VPN from an unsupported country, disable your VPN if you are in a supported country and Cloudflare will unblock communication.

Hi ! I’m blocked, please help me. Cloudflare Ray ID: 7fe5881d083f36ce
Thank you

You are unable to access . I am getting similar issue . How to resolve it?