Sorry, you have been blocked

Hi:
We used ChatGPT through vpn, the VPN was unstable before, and later applied for VPN through AWS, but found that the cloud ip address of AWS in the United States still could not pass through, and later found a prompt after switching to the original VPN
Sorry, you have been blocked
If you believe this was a mistake, please contact us through our help center [Ray ID: 7b0780d4fefd2ad5]
Could you please help me to unlock this block?
Thanks

8 Likes

Try using a new browser switching to a new account. Also, do not use VPN, but if you have to for some reason, try one that doesn’t mask your IP completely.

1 Like

Just had exact same issue seeing that same message this morning. All I can think of is i may have connected to my work VPN and some point. Did you manage to unblock this ?

I have raised a ticket to them.

1 Like

Try to use static IP with a VPN provider. It unblocks the website.

Yes this worked was how my vpn was set up thanks :slight_smile:

Hello,

I have been blocked as well how do you solve this issue please

Thank you

Artificial intelligence has nothing to do with intelligence!!! :slight_smile: it’s a completely stupid machine

1 Like

Please re-check my account. I can log in from another computer, but my usual computer cannot log in and is blocked by technology.
Hope to give me access shielding, thank you very much.
I want to continue to subscribe, but I’m afraid the other computer will have the same problem.
Please technical staff to help me deal with it in time, thank you again!
[Ray ID:7c29139ead9e30be]

also been blocked,please help me to deal with this.
Ray ID:7c2d967438682509

Found this guide see if it helps you for reasons, fixes & preventive measures if you are getting Sorry, you have been blocked on chatgpt

I am blocked as well. RayID: 7c3836be4de4b72e
please help me

Hello Team,I am blocked as well. RayID:7c47db370e838d0d
Could you help me to check this issue

If you believe this was a mistake, please contact us through our help center [Ray ID:7c493b9b5fb2a7de] help me

Same issue, my account is blocked. But I cannot access ChatGPT without a VPN. Please help unban my account.
[Ray ID:7c48da1c3b4a25f5]

I also have been blocked. Was working fine this morning and now tonight it says I am blocked when I tried to refresh the screen.

I am not sure if it is my VPN or something else. Seems like others have the same problem today?

Ray ID:7c4ae08e3e03893e

hi i’m block too,
If you believe this was a mistake, please contact us through our help center [Ray ID:7c4b719428c05b7a]

Same issue, my account is blocked again. But I cannot access ChatGPT without a VPN. Please help unban my account.
Ray ID:7c4ed313fdce779d

Same issue, my account is blocked. But I cannot access ChatGPT without a VPN. Please help unban my account.
[Ray ID:7c4ffa42ecb5f6f2]

If you are in Windows, go to start menu then type “Network Reset” Then click “Reset now” Then your PC will restart you have to put your password and everything again. It works for some people.

If you believe this was a mistake, please contact us through ourhelp center [Ray ID:7c53efb3b8179b25]
Have the same problem. VPN isnt working so could you help me please?