Does anybody know how long will it take to recieve SOC2 type2 report from OPEN AI once requested

Does anybody know how long will it take to receive SOC2 type2 report from OPEN AI once requested .I tried everything from my end .

Hi Anee, do you mind sharing how long it took for you to gain access to the SOC2 report?

1 Like

FYI, it took me 1-2 weeks to gain access.

The time it takes to receive a SOC2 Type 2 report from OpenAI can vary depending on several factors, including the complexity of the request, the current workload of the OpenAI team, and any specific requirements or processes involved in generating the report.

Typically, organizations that provide SOC2 Type 2 reports aim to complete the assessment and issue the report within a few months after the assessment period has concluded. However, the exact timeline can differ from one organization to another.

To get a more accurate estimate and status update on your request, it’s best to directly contact OpenAI’s support or the specific point of contact you’ve been communicating with regarding your request. They should be able to provide you with information about the expected timeline for receiving the SOC2 Type 2 report and any updates on the progress of your request.