Discover Hassle-Free Animal Transportation with the Hauling Buddies ChatGPT Plugin

Transporting animals can be a challenging task, especially if you are looking to move your beloved pets or livestock to a new location. Ensuring their safety, comfort, and well-being during the journey is crucial. Thankfully, with the Hauling Buddies ChatGPT plugin, finding reliable and secure animal transportation services has never been easier!

1 Like

Great example. Thanks for sharing!

I wonder. How can your “What does the USDA say” be proven? For example, if an “influenced” actor used the plugin with “influenced” information, ChatGPT will happily omit it as long as it’s not knowledgeable about it. I guess it’s fair that a service which connects a client to a business “should” be non-bias.

But, after my nTH call from Yelp and “Google Phonebook services(?)” telling me that I should pay money for “better results”, I don’t know if I would trust any of this at face value.

This doesn’t really strictly apply to your plugin. I think it’s a great idea honestly. I would rather use your plugin rather than “A1 Mega-corp animal moving services”