DALLE image creation in gpt 4 is not working

Same for me. A workaround that works for me is to create new a DALL-E 3 chat in the webbrowser, and then continue that same chat in the iOS app.

Go to Explore tab on the left, there is a list of plugins made by OpenAI. Choose DALL-E and when its opened chose the option Keep in Sidebar. It will show in your sidebar, and it is working (I also have a new interface)

1 Like

The same for me. iOS app updated and now uses the new model DOT4 turbo, but can’t generate images. For the old chats there dalle3 was chosen as a model it can generate and even uses a new animation.
On web I’m still on old model.

Yes, that method will work. I believe those are GPTs in the explore tab. However, unless i’m misunderstanding all of this, that is not how the “new” GPT4 is suppose to work. There is suppose to be no more switching between tools. Using those GPTs is essentially the same as switching tools.

The new default GPT-4 is suppose to have all the tools, DALLE, Browsing, analysis built-in and just automatically select what to use based on the prompt. This is the part that is not working.

I purchased ChatGPT for the purpose of creating images, but I am unable to generate any images at the moment.

I apologize for the repeated inconvenience. Unfortunately, it seems the image generation tool is not available at the moment. If there’s anything else I can assist you with, or if you have any questions or requests that don’t involve image generation, please let me know and I’d be happy to help.

1 Like

DallE is having issues to generate my image. I have tried multiple times since yesterday. It repeatedly says:
“I apologize for the repeated inconvenience. Unfortunately, it seems the image generation tool is not available at the moment. If there’s anything else I can assist you with, or if you have any questions or requests that don’t involve image generation, please let me know and I’d be happy to help.”
Think they shloud discount time not available.

Same here. So frustated over the fact that it’s only getting worse, no improvement, and they don’t even answer mails or chatbox. Nothing works, even the simplest prompts. Gosh.

I typed “generate” instead of “make,” and it worked. So I would type: “Generate an image of blah blah blah…” Maybe that will work for some of you. :person_shrugging:

2 Likes

This worked for me….thank you for your help….it’s been driving me insane

1 Like

Hello, ChatGPT gpt-4 dalle3 is not constructing images.

1 Like

OpenAI status page isn’t showing anything (yet), but that doesn’t necessarily mean there’s not a problem. They are generally good at updating it, though.

Screenshot of the error it’s giving you?

I dont think she wants to create an image of a Bash Bomb…

Could be a number of things.

“Charters” instead of “Characters” followed by a random string of tokens probably isn’t helping. :wink:

I’d do as suggested. Might try in a new thread too.

Good luck.

1 Like

I have same problem too.
What’s going on gpt-4?

having the same issue. very annoying. tried 10 times