Custom GPT Actions Google API oAuth integration

Hi

I’m trying to give access to my gmail inbox using a custom gpt action.

I can’t get this to work. It worked once and stopped working and I don’t know how I got into this state. I think its the redirection that goes wrong.

I believe i setup my google credentials for my app on the google cloud console correctly with the correct redirect url that is displayed as callback url in the custom gpt configuration section.

When I test the action and click the sign-in button it tries to redirect me to a conversation that doesn’t exist.

When i test the published gpt after I click the sign-in button it redirects to a new regular gpt 4 conversation. I catch a glimpse of “undefined” in the path of the redirect url.

The callback url also changes sometimes. I’m assuming this is when you publish a new version of your gpt it changes the callback url digest part?

Is this known to be glitchy? Should I be doing a proper plugin? Has anyone been succesful at using google api’s?

It started working again. I don’t know what I did, but I just went and redid the oauth configuration. Maybe I made a mistake earlier or not. I don’t know.

I’ll see if it happens again and respond.

Hello Max.

During your setup for this, did you ever have issues after the redirect where you’d get a “Missing Access Token” issue? If so, how did you resolve?

Thanks