Create shareable AI models in less than 2 minutes using advanced prompt engineering 🧠

Hi, I’m Axultan, the co-founder of Invicta AI. Our platform offers an easy way for anyone to create and share powerful AI models using advanced prompt engineering.

What sets us apart is our focus on collaboration - you can easily share the models you create with others, allowing you and the community to create something even more powerful.

:link:: https://app.invictai.io/

When our team and I first began working on Invicta AI, we had a clear understanding that most of the available AI tools can be easily re-created using simple prompting of GPTs. With the release of ChatGPT, and more recently, GPT-4, that became even clearer as the market for people selling/buying prompts or paying for expensive services that have nothing but prompts in their core, really pushed our team to quickly build and ship a collaborative and transparent environment for people interested in this technology.

Since the initial friends & family release of our own models this January, we have gained quite a bit of traction (+6M words generated) and gained valuable insights on tools we needed to get the most potential of the existing base AI engines. Now, we are providing our own internal tools to the user, creating a process that is very simple, yet which can yield powerful results.

We’re still in the very early stages of our journey, and we welcome any feedback or bug reports you may have. Please feel free to reach out to me directly in the comments, email me at axultan@invictai.io or find me on LinkedIn/Instagram at @axultan_

5 Likes

Here is the current look of the platform. We have just launched and I hope I will find some enthusiastic builders here! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you for sharing. It looks like a kind of social media with AI models.

2 Likes

I had a play. It seems I’d find it useful. And I am grateful that the user interface is good. Thank you! :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Thank you, happy you like the UI too! Could you please maybe share what you, personally, would use it for?

1 Like

An interesting feature…

2 Likes