Comprehensive AI Manual for Beginners and Intermediate Users – Available in 45 Languages

Hi everyone,

I’d like to share a project focused on an introduction to conversational AI, primarily aimed at beginners and intermediate users. The main goal of this manual is to remove the fear of using AI and replace it with inspiration to try it out. It also aims to clarify and explain the principles of how AI works and how to ask effective questions.

The manual is divided into two main parts:

1. Technical Manual: Covers the principles of how AI works, practical guides, and more advanced communication techniques with AI.

2. Simplified Version for Complete Beginners: Focuses on explaining the basic principles of AI in a way that is understandable even to someone with no prior knowledge. This version has been translated into 45 different languages, both to demonstrate the language capabilities of ChatGPT and to make it as accessible as possible to a wide audience.

If you’re interested, you can check out the manual on GitHub: Sudip2708/AI-manual and see if your language is there too :slight_smile:

I would greatly appreciate any feedback and suggestions for improvement. The goal is to shed light on the topic for those who may not know much about AI yet.

Thank you, and I look forward to your responses!