Complaint against support agent Sheena

I went to OpenAi help center with an intent to contact support to report my discontent with the latest UI update.

You can contact OpenAI Support by opening the chat bubble icon displayed at the bottom-right of help.openai.com.

“Cool, convenient” I thought and I was mistaken.

I explained the inconvenience I experience with ChatGPT, attached all screenshots, reproductions, descriptions, browser versions, system information, everything that was asked of me and asked to escalate to a human agent.

Then comes Sheena and the circus started. I’ll drop images of messages I received:

At that point I already previously provided all images and additional information that Sheena requested. But okay, I provided it again. Next message.

At that point I started having questions how any of this is relevant to UI interface. And why is she asking me that when she can literally open ChatGPT and see it all for herself.

It gets worse.

I keep getting asked to do testing work for OpenAI. I’m not employed by OpenAI, I’m not getting paid by OpenAI for testing and collecting bug information. In fact I’m a customer that pays OpenAI for access to their products.

After I said multiple times that I will not be doing any testing work anymore, that I provided all information that anyone might need to reproduce the issue (keep in mind that reproduction is basically “Open ChatGPT, try to open a new chat in a new tab”), I kept getting asked for more evidence.

I ask that you sort out your customer support and that penative measures are taken against Sheena.

This topic was automatically closed after 24 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.