Community signup nearly impossible: consistent slow emails are causing expired verification codes!

I finally managed to register, but verification failed 5 times before a usable code arrived:

  • Verification emails didn’t arrive promptly, so I clicked “Resend code”.
  • 3 resend attempts resulted in a 45-minute lockout.
  • I patiently waited for the lockout to end, only for the same problem to happen again.
  • The emails eventually arrived, but the codes were rejected:

That code is incorrect or has expired. Request a new code and try again.

This happened with 2 address. Other emails were arriving normally.

I was signing up to report a concrete solution for another bug, which made this particularly frustrating!

Please,

  • Fix the delivery delays;
  • Increase the expiration time from 10 to 15 minutes and optionally the rate limit.

You’re welcome

Thanks for the feedback!
We have raised this with the team already.

Thanks, @s4r. One of our regulars, @LarisaHaster, noted it earlier, and we’ve passed it on as @VeitB mentioned. So, thanks all! Teamwork makes the dream work as they say! :sweat_smile:

Also, welcome to the community!

Your first post is helpful, I’d say, so thanks for the perseverance in signing up.

While we have your attention, you might check out the history of this community if you have the time. It’s a rather fascinating story, imho. Hope you stick around. We’ve got a great bunch of people and are always looking for more!

This issue still persists. I managed to accidentally log out from my phone.

But for everyone who sees this:

Wait for the email with the code to arrive…it takes between 5-10 mins and you’ll be able to log in.

Do not tap Resend code in thought that the code email won’t arrive, otherwise you’ll need to wait about 60 mins to try again.

Update: This seems to be fixed now, for me at least. I just logged in with my laptop and received the login code immediately to my email.

Thanks for the fix!

I also received the log-in code almost immediately.

In case anyone is still running into this issue, please inform us here!
Thank you very much!