Check Out Listen Later: Turning Articles into Podcasts with AI

Hey OpenAI Community,

I’ve been working on something that I hope you might find interesting, especially since it’s built with OpenAI’s APIs. It’s called ListenLater(dot)net. The idea is pretty simple: you email us an article, and our AI turns it into a podcast episode in your personal feed. You can listen to it on any podcast app you like.

Would love to hear your thoughts or any feedback. Would you use this? Any features you think could make it even better?

Cheers!
Yalim

1 Like

Sounds super cool. Will give it a go.

How would it appear on my Spotify feed? And only available to me?

1 Like

Hey thank you @idonotwritecode! Much appreciated.

After you sign up, you will receive a private podcast URL. Add it to your podcast app via the “Add Custom URL” option. I confirmed that this works with Apple Podcasts, Overcast, Castro, Pocket Casts and Fountain. I was not able to add a custom URL to the Spotify podcasts. Maybe it’s just me and maybe it’s Spotify not being a good citizen in the podcast world.

Warm Regards,
Yalim

Wow, this seems interesting. I can’t quite think of what I’d like to listen to yet, but I like your idea. I’ll bookmark it for later. Will it be possible to select playback parameters? For example, to speed up playback.

Hi @dao8571428 . Thank you very much for your kind words.

Yes, the service lets you set speed and voice. I believe most podcast apps lets you set the speed as well.

I hope you give it a try and let me know what you think.

Cheers,
Yalim