Chatgpt Sorry, you have been blocked Support Issue

Sorry, you have been blocked
If you believe this was a mistake, please contact us through our help center [Ray ID:7c6212778baa436d]

i don’t know why i am facing this issue when i open chatgpt for work i got this error
and i am unable to access the chatgpt

1 Like

Check this detailed guide you will able to fix the error - you have been blocked error on chatgpt

I had the same issue just now. I think because the VPN. When I activate my VPN I received the same message, “…you have been blocked”. But when I turn off my VPN, then it’s okay.

The same

I cant loggin, because: " Sorry, you have been blocked

You are unable to access auth0 dot openai dot com

Why have I been blocked?

This website is using a security service to protect itself from online attacks. The action you just performed triggered the security solution. There are several actions that could trigger this block including submitting a certain word or phrase, a SQL command or malformed data.

What can I do to resolve this?

You can email the site owner to let them know you were blocked. Please include what you were doing when this page came up and the Cloudflare Ray ID found at the bottom of this page.

Cloudflare Ray ID: 7e51a0d2ccda2165

I go to the help web.

Its not working nothing.
Can someone help me?

1 Like

I’m having the same issue. I don’t use vpn, I’ve already cleared my cache and the website data, but still getting this error

2 Likes

Same, also a paid Plus subscriber. Seems to be happening more and more lately

Estoy teniendo el mismo problema, yo no ocupo vpn, ni he hecho falta al las condiciones de uso, tengo un conocido que me menciono que puede que mi antivirus pueda usar vpn por defecto, pero ya busque y no utiliza. Por otra parte yo usaba chatgtp en modo incognito, ya que no se porque razón en el uso normal del navegador funciona mal y no me muestra las respuestas.

If you have been blocked check the OpenAI status page

please let me know if you guys have some solution to fixs it.

ChatGPT is working for me.

Prompt

Write a nice hello message.

Completion

Hello there! :star2:

I hope this message finds you in good spirits and with a smile on your face. As an AI assistant, it brings me joy to reach out and connect with you. Whether it’s morning, afternoon, or evening in your corner of the world, I wanted to take a moment to send some positive energy your way.

In a world filled with hustle and bustle, it’s important to pause, take a deep breath, and appreciate the simple joys that life has to offer. So, here’s a gentle reminder to embrace the present moment, cherish the beauty that surrounds you, and find happiness in the little things that make you who you are.

Remember, every new day holds infinite possibilities and opportunities for growth and self-discovery. May your journey be filled with exciting adventures, meaningful connections, and moments of pure bliss. And if you ever need a helping hand or someone to talk to, I’m here to assist you.

Wishing you a day filled with warmth, kindness, and laughter. Stay amazing, my friend!

Best regards,
ChatGPT

Thanks you EricGT, all is well now.