[ChatGPT]GPT-4 not working

dude i was checking my phone non stop for the past two days as well, i know the pain, weirdly the 25 calls per 3 hours still hit, hahaha

2 Likes

It’s also not working for me all weekend long. Are we just in the echo chamber here or is somebody going to actually do something about it?

2 Likes

same here, since yesterday evening, I cannot use GPT-4 anymore. My friend still can use though…

1 Like

Any update on this? Not seeing any mention of the outage anywhere except here.

1 Like

No update here, been out for the past 2 days now.

So, why has the OpenAI company been ignoring our comments?

2 Likes

Been down for me for almost a week now. And I was having such a good time with it too :confused: I was happy to fork over $20 but now…not so much.

Edit: 3.5 is working just fine btw…my $20 ain’t tho.

1 Like

Exactly the same issue here. I hope they re-imburse us. Absolute nightmare trying to get through to support as well.

1 Like

Thought I would see about opening a support ticket about GPT-4, that was a total waste of time! There is literally NO way to open a ticket. GPT-3.5 says “On the Support page, scroll down to the “Contact Us” section and click on the “Submit a request” button.”

There is NO Support page!
There is no Submit a request button!
going to help.openai.com only gives you KB access no ability to ask questions.

Has anyone received an update on why GPT-4 is not working?

1 Like

Same here. GPT-4 is unresponsive.

1 Like

Same issue. The service status page insists that everything is OK.

1 Like

Had this issue for days on end now with no indication of when it will be fixed. Feeling quite frustrated since 20$ is not cheap for this service.

1 Like

There is a notification that appears now when opening a new chat. Saying how they are investigating the issue.

2 Likes

Yes, the team is investigating and it seems like the system health is improving.

2 Likes

My subscription ended yesterday. Today I subscribed again, but I’m still seeing the unpaid version (no dropdown to switch gpt versions and “Upgrade to plus” button).

If I go to “Manage my subscriptions” it says I have Plus subscription.
What can I do to see the Plus version?

At least it seems like perhaps they monitor these forums.

“Some users are reporting errors when using GPT-4. We are actively investigating.”

1 Like

Same issue for days

UPDATE:
Clear some of the chat history, then GPT4 works fine again.
It is suspected that it is caused by the historical information.
Everyone can try this method for temporary solutions.

A Plus member either. I even cannot access GPT-4 after that error occurred. I don’t know if the system recognize me as a normal user? But my subscription is already last till May…

Clear conversations and relogg into your account. Worked for me.