ChatGpt 4o says it cannot see images


This happened to me starting from an hour ago. It is horrifying, drastically lowered the model’s capacity, please have it fixed ASAP else I could cancel my subscription


I encountered it too, suddenly it just broke, please fix this

Same issue. Suddenly gpt4 and gpt4o claim that they’re not able to process images. They could a day ago.

Same issue here as well. It was working properly an hour ago.

The same issue has occurred! It happened last month for a few days, was fixed, but today it happened again!

Same thing happened here, says it cannot read or generate images suddenly

I met the same issue just now

what happened?I met the same issue. Crying

chatgpt cannot see images - how to fix this issue?

I’m also having this same problem

Buen día, Sres de OpenAI.

Por favor den solucion a la problematica sobre la lectura o analisis de los archivos adjuntos como un PDF o imagenes, es fundamental realizar ello, caso contrario rescindire mi servicio de ChatGPT Plus que llevo desde hace muchos meses.

Quedo atento a sus comentarios.

Atte. Henrry

Same here. I am experiencing this issue

same here. whats going on

Refund my plus fee ,openai

Same issue with images. my gpt keep giving the same answer (I can’t view images directly), could you please help ?

same questions, damn. need help!

same issue for me as well, how to fix it?

Same here. This is utterly frustrating and OpenAI should fix this immediately

I have the same problem, really frustrated

WTF!fix it now! Or i will cancel my subscription