Chatbot with OpenAI API and WhatsApp

Can you set, so the bot is in the group or 1vs1 in interaction with you ?

Bots can’t be added to WhatsApp groups.

and whatever you text to bot it saves on sheets?

This one yes. You can connect the bot to basically anything that has an API

Try Sendwo.

They offer OpenAI integration with whatsapp.

That’s great, I tried EVA and its amazing. Do you use Twilio?

Hey Guys,

Has anyone been able to connect their assistantAPI to manychat? I know there is a way to do as I seen a video on youtube but the creation of the API to connect openai and manychat is out of my technical ability.

This project is for a client of mine so any help would be massively appreciated and if anyone can help with this they will of course be compensated for their time.

Thanks!

Hi! Thanks for your nice words. I used Landbot to connect to WhatsApp and my own backend for the rest.

Hi! Yes, I have some WhatsApp and Instagram bots using the Assistants API via Manychat. DM me to see how can I be of help.

How much such solution costs per month?

how complex is to setup?

Thanks for your inmput.

I just sent you a DM! Please check the DM to continue the conversation there.

Please keep conversations in the open forum so that all the users here can benefit from them.

Got it. My answer here:

How much such solution costs per month?

how complex is to setup?

Thanks for your inmput.

Costs depends on how much you use OpenAI API, i.e. the amount of users, amount of user interaction, etc.

Besides that, you need a backend infraestructure. You can use something like AWS (which is expensive) or get your own full server for ~$50/month.

If you can’t make your own backend, you can use services like Make, Zapier. Their cost also depende on the usage.

Finally, you need to connect to WhatsApp. Unless you are doing that directly with the WhatsApp Business API, you will need a platform like Manychat. The price will depende on the amount of users you have. It could be $20 for 500 users or much more if you have tens of thousands.

WhatsApp will also charge you per conversation

2 Likes

hey!! , I am trying to do it but facing some issue.