Chat.openai.com has been blocked by CORS policy

Good afternoon dear colleagues, yesterday 04/18/2024 I could not use the paid version of ChatGPT 4 for the whole day.
Regardless of using a certain plugin, or without it,
I received the message: "Hmmm…something seems to have gone wrong ".
Believing that the problem was on the server side, I waited for things to resolve themselves.
But in the evening I decided to look into the console of my Microsoft Edge browser (updated version).

in the console I found the following errors ‘https://chat.openai.com’ has been blocked by CORS policy:

Access to script at cdn.oaistatic from origin chat.openai.com has been blocked by CORS policy: No ‘Access-Control-Allow-Origin’ header is present on the requested resource.

I tried to log in from different devices including mobile devices, PCs from another apartment (different network provider).
I also looked at the official website for status and correct operation, where you report all problems.

And I found out that everything is in order on your side. But the error never went away for me.
I have a paid ChatGPT subscription. But I can’t use your application this way. I also want to note that I have not found such an error on any other site on my devices. Only using my own account. I did not use the OpenAI service in any way unlawfully or in any toxic way. Guys, help me fix this error? I disabled all third applications in my Google account settings. I am attaching a screenshot of my browser to my request, my OS is Windows 11.
What should I do? Help me please

I’m having the same problem. I don’t know how to fix it

I’m having the problem as well. Did anyone figure out how to fix it?