Can't use ChatGPT plus for a week now because the chat won't load

I am paying for ChatGPT plus but I haven’t been able to use it correctly for more than one week now, my chat doesn’t load and the assistant does not answer my queries for 3.5 and 4 both, I have tried every troubleshooting step imaginable, connected on several devices, deleted the cache and cookies and all of them, tried multiple browsers, disabled extensions, disabled firewall and still no success, the only way I was able to get a response from the assistant was by disabling chat history but I can’t use GPT’s so it’s almost pointless. does anyone have a solution please or has encountered the same issue recently, I know it’s a common issue for some people but most have it resolved by deleting the cache and cookies and then logging out and in but I don’t understand why mine persists.

Thank you in advance.

Im having the same issue. Tried on different pcs and mobile. All failing… growing very impatient with this nonsense while im paying for plus.

Did you have any luck? for me it worked for a day and then same issue came again.

Try deleting all of your chat history. Another thing that could work is deleting cookies&cache from the browser. I found that either may work. There seems to be something wrong that happens with specific chats that bug the entire thing, but not sure what exactly causes it.