Q K -83
Q F -85
R M -85
R N -84
R O -83
S M -86
S N -89
S O -83

I cannot get ChatGPT Mar 14 Version to reduce this table to 9 rows where each letter can only show up once in the response. The expected response is something like this:

A B -91
D C -82
E F -93
I J -90
L G -96
P K -81
Q M -87
R N -84
S O -83

Here are all of the prompts I’ve tried so far, all failing to produce the correct response (they all have duplicates):

1. Given the three columns below (separated by tabs), generate a list of 9 rows where the items in column 1 and 2 are never listed more than once in the response.

2. Given the 3-column table below, generate a list of 9 rows where the items in columns 1 and 2 are never listed more than once anywhere in the response.

3. Below is a table with three columns. Reduce this table to 9 rows where the values in column 1 are unique and cannot show up in any row in column 2; and the values in column 2 are unique and cannot show up in any row in column 1.

4. Below is a table with three columns. Reduce this table to 9 rows where the value in each row in column 1 is unique and cannot be listed again anywhere in the response; and the value in each row in column 2 is unique and cannot be listed again anywhere in the response.

5. Below is a table with three columns. Reduce this table to 9 rows where no value is ever repeated anywhere in the reduced table.

6. Below is a table with three columns. Reduce this table to 9 rows where no value is ever repeated in either columns 1 or 2.

7. Below is a table with three columns. Reduce this table to 9 rows where all cells contain unique values.

8. Below is a table with three columns. Reduce this table to 9 rows where all cells contain unique values that cannot be repeated in any other cell in the reduced table.

9. Below is a table with three columns. Reduce this table to 9 rows. The value of every cell in columns 1 and 2 in the reduced table can only occur once in the response.