Breaking Barriers & Empowering with AI: A Quest for AI Dev Partners to Transform Ideas into Impact

I am a 37-year-old creator and problem-solver driven by the desire to improve systems and identify inefficiencies. As a neurodivergent individual with ADHD and Anxiety disorder, I bring a unique perspective and deep level of focus to my work. My background includes environmental studies (Bachelor’s), teaching, training, project management, air traffic control operations, office management, and efficiency improvement. I live in the Northwest and work from home for a nonprofit as an auditor. I’m currently seeking to change careers and increase income potential while creating beneficial tools and apps.

My ultimate goal is to use AI and machine learning to develop innovative solutions that positively impact underprivileged, disadvantaged, disabled and marginalized communities, with a focus on individuals who are neurodivergent, have anxiety disorders, are disadvantaged physically or living with autism.

My immediate, main goal is to find a technical co-founder/lead to collaborate with and develop some of my many ideas. I would also enjoy joining a project if our goals and work ethic align.

I am seeking like-minded individuals who are passionate about exploring new ideas and collaborating to bring those ideas to life. Whether you are a seasoned professional or an up-and-coming innovator, I am eager to connect with individuals who are driven, curious, and ready to explore new possibilities.

My Skills & Background:

• I have rudimentary knowledge of software engineering concepts and can work with programming languages such as Python and Ruby to a basic level with the help of ChatGPT.
  • I am better at imagining creative algorithms rather than knowing how to implement them seamlessly.
  • I am committed to making a positive impact through my ideas and projects, and I am open to exploring opportunities that align with my skills and goals.
  • I have too many ideas and not enough time to implement them on my own, and realize that a passionate team collaboration would be the best route to go.

Current Target Projects:

Some of my current projects include:

• Online Courses on Chat GPT for beginners, entrepreneurs, and creative individuals
  • Books on related topics, as well as outlines for mental health and science fiction themes
  • AI Assistant for Autism to support communication and social understanding
  • Conflict Resolution and Relationship Management App
  • Anxiety Management Coaching App for individuals with ADHD and anxiety disorders
  • Sample Backburner Idea to work on with more time/resource: Low-Income Housing Community Programs to improve financial stability and housing security for disadvantaged individuals.

I work best in collaborative environments and small teams and believe that the best results come from working with a diverse group of passionate people who bring different perspectives and skill sets and interests to the table.

I bring a unique perspective and deep level of focus to my work. My neurodivergent background, particularly ADHD, has a positive impact on my problem-solving and creative abilities. This focus and determination allow me to remain engaged and motivated even in the face of challenges. Furthermore, my neurodivergent background has sharpened my ability to think creatively and come up with innovative solutions to problems I have experienced or observed. I am a highly imaginative individual with a constant flow of ideas, as I am inclined to consider multiple options simultaneously. Additionally, I have a talent for identifying inefficiencies in systems and predicting potential problems before they arise.

My Blind Spots:
I have a tendency to become hyperfocused and pay close attention to details, which can sometimes lead me to become distracted from the main goal. Additionally, I struggle with organizing and prioritizing projects, ideas, and processes, which can result in decreased efficiency and productivity. Although I have made progress in these areas with the help of ChatGPT, it has become clear that my increased ability to produce content has strained my overall project management skills.

To overcome these blind spots, I would benefit from collaborating with a team that can help fill in these gaps and work with individuals who are skilled in organizing, prioritizing, and breaking down projects into manageable tasks. Having a diverse group of people with different perspectives and skill sets can enhance the overall success of the projects and support my growth as a creator and problem-solver. By working with others who share my passion, I can leverage their strengths and minimize my weaknesses to achieve our shared goals.

If you share my passion and are looking for a dynamic community to collaborate with, I would love to hear from you. Let’s explore the possibilities and see where our collective excitement and curiosity can lead in this exciting world of newly opened possibilities.

FIND ME & REACH OUT on LinkedIn here:
Hey I’m sorry I havent been active here to keep up, but please reach out over txt or linked in and I’d love to connect and discuss some of these things with you!

Jonathan Gaag
https://www.linkedin.com/in/jonathan-gaag/

TikTok: My story and journey as an #AI & #Applied #DataScience story. From #En... | Data Science | TikTok

So much of the world is creatively constipated, and we’re going to make it so that they can poop rainbows.” – Emad Mostaque

9 Likes

<3 what you’ve got going on here!

Count me in!
Small moonwalker

1 Like

You seem like a lovely person, and I share several of your stated interests! I’ve got this thread bookmarked!

1 Like

I’d be interested. What do you have in mind?

1 Like

I am interested in some of your current projects and targets. I have been looking at ways to use Open AI for sign language interpreting. Training a model I found is possible using Python and TensorFlow.

3 Likes

I’m available through messages! Shoot me a message and let me know who you are, your interests and experiences and would love to find a good team!

Great Idea! shoot me a message and happy to discuss some ideas.

As someone with autism, I find OpenAI to be incredibly useful. Sometimes my sentences can be fragmented or difficult to understand, but this AI tool helps me express myself clearly and coherently, almost as if I have the gift of gab. It has been particularly helpful in enabling me to convey requests and communicate in a way that is more typical of those who are not on the autism spectrum.

In my spare time, I enjoy creating VR worlds as a hobby, and OpenAI has given me new ideas and suggestions for making more effective worlds. Overall, this technology has been a life changer for me. I am now able to communicate more effectively and make more logical decisions, considering multiple options rather than relying solely on other people’s advice, which can often be self-serving. (Helped with OpenAI)
OddlyRobbie

3 Likes

Thank you for this! I find as someone who is also neurodivergent that this is incredibly helpful for me as well.

I feel like it’s a good way to help “retrain” your brain to communicating more effectively potentially, as well–especially when you are critically thinking about and deciding on what specific and final refined response to give.

I’d love to discuss your experiences more, if you’re interested.

If so, please reach out in a Private Message if you’d like to discuss any of this further!

I’m working on an idea for a “communications” app to help those with Autism and on the spectrum. The goal is to help those who struggle with communicating to better understand those who they talk with. Also, the goal is to help offer easier ways and tools to communicate responses to those you interact with more easily.

I’m working to prototype it with my sister for her needs, but I know there are many different needs! I’d love more input from others who are on the spectrum to identify areas of struggle and need that could be helped with such an app.

For example I asked openAI to take what you sent me and make it easy for a person with autism to understand.

“ This is a great thing that can help you talk better and make it easier to say what you mean. It can help you think about your response before you say it. I’m also someone who is different and I find this helpful too.
If you want to talk more about your experiences, you can message me privately.

I’m making an app for people who are autistic or on the spectrum to help them communicate better. The goal is to help people understand others better and make it easier to respond to them.

I’m working with my sister to make a prototype for her needs, but I know everyone has different needs. I would love to hear from others who are on the spectrum to find out what they struggle with and how an app like this could help them.

It turned it into an easy read for me.

It’s basically a translator.

I can show you how I use it in everyday life.

Like I just moved to Puerto Rico and I want to help the baby sea turtles. It told me the organizations here that do this and I asked it to generate an email requesting to let me help.

It made a letter that one that would get notice, complimenting them on what they do even

Robbie

Hi Robbie (and others in this thread),

I would like to collaborate with you to try a chatbot that could assist Autistic and Asperger’s people. My son had Aspergers’s. Unfortunately, he is no longer with us. He would have loved bouncing his ideas of a bot that could understand the way he talked and his views on life.

We have just put on our first Beta user for a bot trained with uploaded documents and persistent long-term memories. It is a sort of AI companion. (In their case it is being used in an experimental role as a life coach)

I am interested in discussing the prompts you are using to get your results. If I can understand what you are doing, I can create a bot with a personality that can respond appropriately.

If you are interested, please send me a private message.

Thanks for listening
Raymond

3 Likes

I posted my info in your site, please contact me on autism.

I was thinking just the same thing. I have ADHD too and have some complimentary skills (and a tonne of ideas) that might be helpful. I’m up for collaborating!

1 Like

I believe we are looking for the same thing! I am neuro-divergent as well (adhd, autism) and we seem to operate in much the same way! I’d love to speak about your goals and ideas!