Automatic SEO, is my idea feasible? + cutom gpt

Hello

First of all
I wanted to ask you a question regarding automatic SEO, is my idea feasible?
Is there a method that could allow me to scan all of my product listings on my WordPress site and then automatically replace them with better keywords?
Is it possible that by combining the APIs of SEO software and artificial intelligence and automation software I can give access to my site and then it scans but lists me and replaces the bad ones keywords ? and I had the same idea with the photos
and otherwise I had another idea in the event that this was not feasible, it was to do it directly on Google sheet, I made a product catalog on Google sheet then I imported it into WordPress
I was wondering if it would be possible thanks to the combination of Google Sheet APIs, WordPress and the use of n8n software
Would it be possible for all the keywords present in the description column of each product to be automatically replaced by the correct keywords?
and the same with the images

Next
I read the theory for building a GPT, databases and actions but I don’t understand, could you give me examples so that I understand
First of all, could you explain to me what is the point of using the database and action functions when you create a GPT? I read tutorials to understand the theory but could you give me examples so that I can understand the interest
I’ll take the example of chess, can he beat Gary Kasparov in chess like in 1997 or do I have to train him with a small database of 10 PDFs? If yes then why since he already has access to the web with 100 billion data and much more than 10 PDFs

THANKS
Cyril

You lose the ability of automation if you use a Custom GPT. They must be accessed using the ChatGPT website or app.

For full automation you must use the API.

Yes, you can easily use AI (LLMs) to wordspin your content using specific keywords.

Your idea sounds feasible. There’s probably services/plugins that provide exactly what you are looking for.

hello could you give me examples and tutorial so that I can understand well

1, On the n8n site I would like to try to understand the example workflows that they provide but there are very few explanations, only three lines and I don’t understand
I would also like to try to understand how each node works and why use this or that node depending on the workflow that I want to create but again there are only a few words to explain the usefulness of each node so I don’t understand anything

2, on the GPT store there are some which are dedicated to n8n there is one to which I gave my prompt and it gave me some code but I don’t know what I should do with it, is it Could you show me what I need to do with the code?

Could we send each other videos via loom?

1. could you explain to me how the creation of GPT works
    I read the theory for building a GPT, databases and actions but I don’t understand, could you give me examples so that I understand
    I’ll take the example of chess, can he beat Gary Kasparov in chess like in 1997 or do I have to train him with a small database of 10 PDFs? If yes then why since he already has access to the web with 100 billion data and much more than 10 PDFs
1 Like

Here’s an article from n8n that demonstrates using GPT to automate your process.

You could probably reach out to the support or community there, and see if anyone is offering their services. Your questions are pretty loaded and I think you’d benefit from sitting down and talking with an expert.

As mentioned: you cannot use the GPT store for automation. Even if it’s possible, it’s not allowed. You can probably use a GPT entirely through n8n.

The article is a little bit outdated though, it seems. Take it with a grain of salt. Maybe just a good place to start and understand the fundamentals.

2 Likes

-You lose the ability of automation if you use a Custom GPT. They must be accessed using the ChatGPT website or app.

-For full automation you must use the API.

-Yes, you can easily use AI (LLMs) to wordspin your content using specific keywords.

-Your idea sounds feasible. There’s probably services/plugins that provide exactly what you are looking for.

and if you wrote four sentences but I didn’t understand any of them, can you provide examples of the use case so that I can understand or could you show me existing tutorials or show me with loom videos

Thanks for sharing, it is a great place to start and get the basics (even if outdated)

1 Like

I don’t understand