Could you help me understand how to use the database and action functions and also how to achieve my goals

hello I would like to do e-commerce and I have had several ideas for using the GPT chat but I still have a lot of difficulty understanding how to create my GPTs

by watching tutorials there I thought I understood that I gpt and very intelligent and he can reason by creating tailor-made stories for me for example so I understood that he could do the same thing, reason, to me explain how to create GPTs based on my objectives
and how and why to use databases and action

on the tutorials and here there are people who explain the theory to me but neither gpt nor the people on Youtube and here are able to give me examples so that I can understand

thank you Cyril

sorry I use Google Translate to translate and maybe the translation is very bad
I also use GPT and I thought the translation would be much better but in fact not at all
I may be bad at reasoning but also bad at translating.
unless I use it incorrectly?

bonjour je voudrais faire du e-commerce et j’ai eu plusieurs idée d’utilisation le chat GPT mais j’ai encore beaucoup de difficultés à comprendre comment créer mes gpts

en regardant des tutoriels là j’ai cru comprendre que gpt est très intelligent et il peut raisonner en me créant des histoires sur mesure par exemple alors j’ai cru comprendre qu’il pourrait faire la même chose , raisonner, pour m’expliquer comment créer des GPT en fonction de mes objectifs
et comment et pourquoi utiliser les bases de données et action

sur les tutoriels et ici il y a des gens qui m’explique la théorie mais ni gpt ni les gens sur Youtube et ici ne sont capables de me donner des exemples pour que je puisse comprendre

merci Cyril

pardon j’utilise Google Traduction pour traduire et peut-être que la traduction est très mauvaise
j’utilise également le GPT et je pensais que la traduction serait bien meilleure mais en fait pas du tout
j’ai peut-être un mauvais pour raisonner mais également pour la traduction
à moins que je l’utilise mal ?