Augmented Reality Interior Design with GPT3

Hello everyone!
This is my first post here :slight_smile:

Happy to share a little idea me and a friend were talking about, feel free to reply with your opinion

Starting from a video capture of a room let gpt3 evaluate the best forniture and accessories and show those directly on the screen, letting the users choose between different styles and budget

I’m really happy to share ideas and project with everyone
Pasquale

3 Likes

Interesting!

I’m currently playing around with AR and GPT3.

@phate6872 have you done any MVP or PoC? It would be interesting to try your idea with a phone with lidar, like iphone 12 pro. So the measurement would be as good as possible.

I guess you’ve seen Ikeas AR app? Although it has nothing to do with AI it’s a pretty nice AR / furniture app I think. (Not only because I’m Swedish) :wink:

The idea me and a friend is working on (even before I got access to GPT3) is AR for different kinds of resorts where they have a mascot. An example could be a ski resort where they usually have a ski school for children and often some staff member dressed as a mascot.
One idea we have talked about is to make it possible for the children talk to an AR version of the mascot and use AI to make a “chat-AR-AI-bot”. :wink:

We’re very early in the process though. But we have a fully rigged mascot that can perform some moves based on voice commands. Once we get a bit longer I can share how it looks. :slight_smile:

In the meantime, here is our first AR version of this particular mascots head. It’s WebAR and should work on both Android and iOS.

@m-a.schenk Nice article, I’ve tried to find articles like that and found a few. But this one was new for me. :slight_smile:

1 Like