Boost GPT-3 conversational skill with Emotion AI

Hello!

The Hoomano team worked hard these days. We have created a “natural surface interface” for interacting with the GPT-3 machine learning platform. We did this by combining traditional UI components with a very expressive cartoon avatar, and powering the GPT-3 engine with an emotional layer.

The result is an interface that can have natural conversations with users, and that is available for developers to use in their own projects.

You can learn more about the project, live demo app link and tips to make GPT-3 emotional in this blog post.

If you’re interested in using this project for your own demos for conversational GPT-3 use cases for example or any other use case you have in mind, just leave a message here!

Have a good day!
Xavier.

8 Likes

Very cool! I would love to try it out

1 Like

I’ve contacted you by PM :wink:

1 Like

As a voice consultant, who’s trying to integrate virtual assistants into voice apps, I’m also interested in giving it a go :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks for your message, contacting you by PM :wink:

Hello.

I would like to integrate it with the use case we’ve developed. Please reach out by PM.

Thanks.

Leonard

Hi Xavier,

I’m Claire, I work with the Blockchain projects such as M2E , P2E, Metaverse, Alts, and NFTs- all are already live on ios, web and android.

I’m looking for the right person to talk to about the possible partnership opportunity on Blockchain Space. Open AI / GPT as Part of our Intergration tool within our ecosystem.

We are constantly looking for innovative ways to bring the future of digital ownership to life while providing an enjoyable experience for our community accross globe.

Anyone interested todo a partnership with us and get to know more details ,
let’s connect on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/clairepikebalubal5207418
Links: https://tap.bio/@BlockTalk/cards/640686

I am highly interested in this topic. I visualize such applications as a personal assistant as well.