Anyone can help test my spotify plugin for ChatGPT?

would love to test it!

feel free to let me know the link details.

Hi,
I would love to test it, ChatGPT is my go to for Spotify recommendations these days.

1 Like

I would like to be a tester if still looking for volunteers.

1 Like

I sent the details, thank you. And yes, I am still looking for the users.

For those who were asking, I open sourced the code and wrote a simple tutorial here GitHub - kopeikins/gpt-dj: A ChatGPT plugin to create Spotify playlists based on user description

1 Like

I’ve just installed the plugin using the domain you provided, and it’s working like a charm. Great job on developing this, it’s super handy and I’m loving it so far. Keep up the fantastic work! :tada::notes:

Hey all, I rolled out a new version. Now you can modify the playlist on the fly, ask ChatGPT to remove songs, make it more romantic, more metal, add hits from the 80s, whatever. You can see a short demo here https://matrix.dog/gptdj-full-demo.webm. Still looking for more testers, shoot me your spotify email in IM!

When I use the plug-in I get the list I want and Spotify plug activates to create the list and just spins and never creates the list.

Screenshot 2023-05-18 113259

Hi,
I would love to test it, ChatGPT is my go to for Spotify recommendations these days.

I’m a little late to the party, but I’d be happy to try it out and let you know how it is. I’ve used it to make playlists in the past but it’s painstaking to actually transfer that over to Spotify in timely fashion.

1 Like

I was a subscriber to playlist.ai. So sad the plugins are gone! Will my subscription terminate automatically? I will miss this feature.