Any dev who would like to test Travelmyth hotel search plugin?

Hi everyone!

We’ve created a plugin for Travelmyth that allows personalized hotel search offering 60 unique categories.

To give you an idea of what it is here are some example prompts:

“Search for family-friendly resorts with spa and overwater bungalows in Maldives in the first week of August. We are a couple with a child.”

“I’m looking for a haunted castle hotel for me and my wife in Scotland from 5 to 10 July for a unique holiday experience.”

“We are a couple with a 7 year old daughter looking to make a 8 day roadtrip in Europe starting on 4th August from Milan and ending in Munich. We’d love to get some suggestions on which places to visit and where to stay during our trip. Some things we love are walking and enjoying the nature, parks that are good fit for families, museums and activities that involve the whole family. We’d love if possible to stay at least in one hotel that is close to a vineyard. Any hotel with a pool during our trip would also be great. Also keep in mind that we want all hotels to have parking for our rental car. Do your magic and suggest us a dream holiday plan!”

We’d love to ask fellow devs here to test it and send us some feedback. The plugin can be installed by using https://www.travelmyth.com at the install unverified / develop your own plugin section of chatGPT.

1 Like

Have you seen this topic?

Beta Tester Matching: Community Project for Helping one Another Beta Test

2 Likes

Hi Eric,

No haven’t seen that!

Thank you so much for letting me know. Going to submit both forms shortly.

As an avid traveller, I would love to give this a test! I absolutely love the idea congrats on the success.

1 Like

Hey just sent you a private message with more details!

-John