There is some strange problem. All the answers in the chat have disappeared - only the incoming ones from the user remain. There are no answers from ChatGPT
Hi, same happened to me today. Also I noticed the “Log out“ button is unresponsive.
I’m also experiencing the same thing. Different browsers, clearing cache/etc doesn’t seem to make a difference.
Same thing here. Tried both Edge and Chrome. The answers show up in the phone app though. I’m on Android.
Edit: It works fine in Firefox.
- Same thing here. Not even working from mobile version
Same here, there is a status report available informing about the issue. https://status.openai.com
Came here to say I’ve got the same issue. Mobile seems to be fine though so far
having the same issue, tried logging in from different browser, clearing cache and cookies, nothing seems to work.
Yeah, they are working on fixing it. It’s down on multiple engines and sections for some reason. Hope it will come back up soon ![]()
UPDATE the Desktop version extension, it’s working! (you know, the one you can download for your Windows)
ChatGPT is not working after giving a prompt, not showing any response or answer
Yes. I am also facing the same issues.
Same thing here.
Mobile is working, i’m on safari.
Same, on chrome on my laptop, it’s ben unresponsive all moring. Gives no response and all historical responses are not shown ![]()
The issue seems got resolved: ChatGPT Not Displaying Responses - OpenAI Status
Thanks folks. I can start working again ![]()