AI Consultant - Real world replacement of technical consultancy

Hello AI-ers!

I am developing an AI Consultant to replace frontline immediate non-life-critical technical consultancy. I am technically trained and minded, but my core expertise is in hardware development and manufacturing, as well as sales and marketing. On the AI side, I am looking for associates to join this project. There is an opportunity to gain equity in the project if you are interested. Hardware is making good progress with a partner in China and firmware is developing well with near perfect two-way voice responses.

There is a level of non-disclosure, hence no images and relative vagueness, my apologies in advance.

Have a great day…

3 Likes

Interested in the same thing
The idea I’m interested in working on will be able to skim through data and verbally describe the affects to a non mathematical person. Planning on using it for deviations of local and and national real estate ownership levels in canada. Similar to what kevin erdmann

2 Likes

Yes, that will be an essential component of the AI consultant. Have you made much progress?

As a student of Health Information Management, I’ve been consulting with Open AI on things like privacy ethics, leadership and change management (LEAN, Gap Analysis, Value Stream mapping, outlines/slides) for nearly a year.

I haven’t found it reliable in legal contexts, health informatics, recent provincial health policy (structure and funding methods) or complex role assignments (RACI Matrix).

Then again, I often supplement my prompts with excess background/scenario information.