Access denied.How to fix it?

Thank you fongyilordson for this suggestion as it worked for me.

Again I am just repeating what fongyilordson recommended for people who are still having issues or confused use VPN’s.

If your using VPN like in my case it showed that my VPN wasn’t on but when I accessed the ChatGPT site and got the Access Denied page. Simply turn the VPN ON and wait 2 seconds then turn if off, if you refresh the site you should automatically be directed to the site asking you to login. Whenever you using the site make sure the VPN is Off otherwise you will get the Access Denied page.

Hope this help all of you that are using VPN’s.
:grinning: :wink:

It’s worked, very simple but useful! thank you very much!

What up?Access denied !I changed browser and used VPN!Still not work!Damn!:person_facepalming::person_facepalming:How

got the same problem, . SInce today, I received this awful message.
Any hints to solve it?
—> :zap: I don’t use a VPN, so most of the suggested suggestions I guess are not suitable for me… are there other ways to work around the problem and find a solution? Turn off/on the Fiber router?
Thx in advance

Access denied
> You do not have access to chat.openai.com.
*> *
> The site owner may have set restrictions that prevent you from accessing the site.
*> *
*> Ray ID: *
> Timestamp: 2023-04-01 00:23:50 UTC
*> Your IP address: *
> Requested URL: chat.openai.com/auth/login
> Error reference number: 1020
> Server ID: FL_126F57
> User-Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10_15_7) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/111.0.0.0 Safari/537.36

No need to worry about this issue. it happens when your VPN is on, Please disable the VPN, then refresh the page, and directly land at the login page. I hope your issue fixed.

1 Like

I got the same issue on login page even without VPN.

1 Like

Well, I found a solution for me and it is use a VPN located in Iceland. I’ve tried multiple locations and I found Iceland is working.

Deleting my cookies, localstorage and all other site data worked, thank you! I did have to turn off my VPN as well, though,

hello, guys I can see you are having a problem with registration.
i can help you, just contact me at bfast715@gmail.com , I will create an account for 2 USD. <3

Found this detailed article if you are not able to access chatgpt or getting access denied you do not have access to chat.openai.com. I hope it help you to fix the issue

Same issue. I’m not able to access chatGPT without VPN so I used it with VPN. Obviously, got banned because of changing locations (too often I guess?). Please unban me [Ray ID:7c20a9304aba101f]

Hey folks, please reach out to our support team if you are having issues accessing ChatGPT: https://help.openai.com, they are standing by and ready to help!