5 hour limit should be optional!

Hello, everyone. 2 months earlier codex had no 5 hours usage limit, It was great the work flow was great. I was paying my plus and I never felt that I’m stuck even after depleting my weekly usage sometimes. And now for the same price that I’m paying I get a limitation that completely kills my workflow.
I have a 7:00-16:00 (a nine hour job). and I’m developing a game. I get home at 18:00 . lets say after having a dinner with my family (wife and son), at 19:00 I open codex and give him 2 tasks and boom! my 5 hour limit usage is done. these two tasks takes codex 5-7 or maybe 8 minutes. so at 19:08 codex finished the tasks depleted the 5 hour limit. so it resets at 00:00 I will be asleep by then. And imagine that one of those tasks he fails or make mistakes with them. it completely killed the development for me. Its very frustrating, so here’s my message.
Open ai,
you openly have a note at the bottom of that gpt chat that says “gpt can make mistakes” those mistakes deplete the usage too so adding 5 hour limit to that is a very big L. I need to wait for the other day and after work to get to tell it to try again or fix his mistake. so your 5 hour limit for a normal person that has a normal job is now 24 Hour limit. you need to think about how people live day to day and use your A.I not all people are sitting at home with crossed legs and waiting for the 5 hour limit to reset most of the users have jobs they will need to wait for the next day. and now the 5 hour limit is removed when I pay 125$ for a premium seat on top of another 25$ normal seat that I don’t really need. these prices are predatory. 150$ worth a monthly car payment. If you can make a premium pro seat outside business plan for 50$ with more tokens than the plus, then people could afford that.

Welcome to the forum.

Who would opt in for the 5 hour limit?

We all have them all applied to our accounts. You are basicly asking for a cheaper level of ChatGPT membership right?

No, what I meant is the 5 hour limit is not really doing anything other than killing the workflow. 2 months earlier the 5 hour limit wasn’t a thing and they’ve put it on. and to remove it you have a massive paywall of 150$. that is a very a big jump from 25 to 150 (business plan - x1 normal seat 25$ + x1 premium seat 125$). so pay x6 times more to remove this limit. even the pro plan the more expensive one doesn’t remove that limit.
Just remove it guys. or give us a 50$ maybe pro plan with no 5 hour limit with more tokens. I would’ve gone for that.

I was just asking because tags.

I wish you luck on your request :infinity::four_leaf_clover: