403 Forbidden for paid api

Hello everyone
On this page it is written that the free use of the API has a restriction on the list of countries. (I can’t insert a screenshot)
But it does not say about the restrictions for paid Tier.

I paid to use the api, but when I send a request, I get a response:
‘403 Forbidden’
I wrote to the support chat window several times, I described the problem, but each time I get the same answer:

"Hi there,

We confirmed the account associated with this email address isn’t banned from our platform, so the good news is that you should be able to access our services without a problem. Sorry to hear that you’re running into trouble doing so however. If you’re having an issue with a different account, please keep in mind that we can only help with the email address from which you’re writing in for security reasons and will need you to contact us from the email associated with that account.

If you weren’t allowed to sign up because you previously deleted your account, we recommend trying again. We recently made improvements our phone verification flow to make it easier. Keep in mind that any previous account will still count toward our three accounts per phone number limit. Although we don’t allow reusing email addresses for new accounts (even if you deleted the old account), you can still sign up for a new account by using a different email address If you don’t have an alternative email address, try using what’s known as an email subaddress: instead of jane@example.com, try jane+alt@example.com. Emails to this address should still go to the same inbox (everything after the + is typically ignored by your email provider), but we’ll treat this email as a new account.

If you’re still having trouble logging in and it’s unrelated to phone verification, it’d be helpful if you can follow our troubleshooting steps to help us pinpoint the problem.

Specifically, it’s possible you’re either blocked by one of our protection mechanisms that prevent suspicious usage or that it’s something local to your machine. First, make sure you aren’t using a VPN for your connection, try refreshing your browser’s cache and cookies, and ensure that you are using the authentication method you used initially to sign-up (that is, you may have used Google or Microsoft as your authentication instead of email and password). If that didn’t work, try using an incognito browser window, a different browser or computer, and ideally a different network. This will help us make sure browser extensions or other settings aren’t interfering and pinpoint what’s going on.

If you’re still running into issues after trying all that, we’d love to help figure this out. Please reply with as much detail as you have available to help us narrow down what’s going on:

A detailed description of the problem, including error messages.
A screenshot (if possible).
Steps to reproduce the problem.
Device and browser info.

• OpenAI Team"

What should I do?, how can I use the api I paid for?

403 Forbidden lets me guess that you are accessing a URL that is invalid instead of the proper endpoint.

You first can verify you aren’t actually forbidden by submitting a request to the “chat” mode of the API playground.

Then, there have been some recent changes. Press “view code” in the playground to get a similar command in your choice of programming languages (which then needs parsing of the response). The “curl” option will give the endpoint selected for either “chat” or “completion” mode.

Forbidden may finally be OpenAI’s firewall provider blocking connections from unsupported countries or undesired VPNs.