06/04/2024 ChatGPT Widespread Outage

Experiencing a very similiar problem right now except my code is a strange combination of number and letters, starting with 887. I don’t know what to make of this

Resolved - Between 6:34 AM PT and 8:40 AM PT today, we experienced a service disruption affecting ChatGPT users, resulting in higher-than-usual error rates and delays. Our team identified and addressed the issue by increasing system capacity. All services are now operating normally. This incident is now resolved.

1 Like

ChatGPT is down for me also, just coninues to say error and contact support? Is this just a waiting game now till its up again?

I am still getting the error that the system is overloaded… As a paying customer though, I don’t care about technical issues. I expect the system to work

1 Like

Also down for me. Annoying to pay for something that doesn’t work. There is also no easy way to report errors or register complaints.

Today I faced the same error on my app. I also cannot login the web page

2 Likes

Exactly same issue, server problem code ARN. Cannot use it on my laptop or on my phone, server status seems operational

Yes I am facing the same server issue. It is constanty loading and after a long while, I get a broken web page. Also in mobile app, I got this error,

“The server is having problems. Please try again later (88e60e89afaa4c86-HEL)”

2 Likes

Perhaps the forum is having a similar error since it says that the first three posts on this thread are from may 2nd and may 3rd yet the replies were from 13d ago while at the top it says 19 days later, until the last 3 replies that are from minutes ago… time issues lol maybe the simulation is breaking down? lol

1 Like

I have same issue !!!
I have a GPT Plus subscription, but I’ve been unable to log in to my account via any browser for the past month. When I try to log in using my Google account, I can, but the prompt box doesn’t respond. However, everything works fine with the Android app on my phone and tablet. Please fix this issue soon."

I have a same problem here.
Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 500 ()
Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 503 ()
Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 504 ()

1 Like

Me too, we wait until they fix it. No problem :slightly_smiling_face:

Me too… got the same issue…

Me too. it looks like some openai services are crashed lol :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile:

I’m also having server issues ;-;

I’m experiencing the same issues and see the errors in the console. Not cool

From //chatgpt/com/, it does not return anything… it seems dead. Also the side bar is empty

1 Like

face the same problem,not cool

1 Like

Facing the same problem here as well.

1 Like