06/04/2024 ChatGPT Widespread Outage

I’m having a bug when I’m logged into my account or any account on any web browser my chatgpt is blank and when i type a prompt the send button is grey, but when i log out and/or clear my cookies and it works but then when i log back into my account it does the same thing. it also doesn’t let me type a prompt on my phone as well, it just gives me an error.

5 Likes

Wow it looks like I’m in the wrong forum. Also, your placeholder text is in my post. Weird.

It works when signed out, oddly.

At least they’ve acknowledged the issue on the status page this time.

Getting header nginx errors

I have ChatCgpt plus and everytme i try to login, it loads the classical interface of ChatGpt working page, but incomplete.
I see onlt the left lateral bar with the button for a new conversation and the conversation bar at the bottom.
I can’t interact with the page at all.
I can’t write, check my profile or conversation history causethey don’t appear in the page.

6 Likes

Since yesterday gpt-4 is very lazy. I am giving questions, while is about to give back the answers, is deleting everything.
Today its even worst, i managed after many attempts to login.
Now that i am logged in, 1. all my history has disappear , 2. whatever request i am giving just doesnt give any answer.
What is the problem, what can i do?

7 Likes

Hi,
I have a ChatGpt plus and everytime I login it loads an incomplete page.
I can see the lateral bar on the left (with just the button for a new conversation) and the conversation bar at the bottom.
However I can’t interact with the page at all.
Even if I try to write somenthing in the convesation bar nothing happens.
Additionally I can’t manage my account cause there is no button.

11 Likes
1 Like

Currently here in Italy (Rome) GPT4 both the mac app and the web version is not working.

As you can see all the 503 errors. Same problem on my Android device. Anyone?

When I log in my sidebar is empty, all of my chats are gone, and I cannot start new chats or hold any conversations with ChatGPT. I have cleared the cache, logged out, removed extensions, I have even logged in on a different desktop browser (Edge instead of Chrome) and nothing. I log in and nothing works. What is going on?

1 Like

Same here.
I noticed the SSL cert had expired in my last working session.
I’ve cleared all chatgpt and openai site data and logged back in, no good.
Using latest version of chrome.
Same thing happens when using a private browser.

1 Like

made an account here specifically to say I was searching this and came across this post and doing this worked. thanks a ton!

1 Like

i have the same problem, any solution ?

2 Likes

i also facing the same issue

I also experienced the same thing here in South Korea

1 Like

The status page shows no issues what so ever, except this little well hidden footnote:

“ChatGPT is unavailable for some users.”

I have a paid subscription by the way…it is not accetable showing all is good when it’s not!

3 Likes

experiencing issues with using, wont even load home screen

Can we add the ip addresses for chatgpt in our host file to avoid any network restrictions? If yes, what are all those ips then?

In Taiwan, if logged-in, it will show 503/504 error, show freeze screen.

However, if not logged-in, chatgpt is working normally.