You will love this prompt and result..any explanation?

Prompt first:
Erstelle ein Bild im Malstil von Carl Spitzweg, das eine Szene aus der Kurzgeschichte “Fünfzehn” von Rainer Kunze darstellt. Das Bild soll eine deutsche Landschaft zeigen, in der zwei kaukasische Personen, ein Vater und seine Tochter, in einem Dialog stehen. Die Szene spielt sich ohne Zeitsprünge ab und fokussiert sich auf den Moment des Gesprächs zwischen den beiden. Die Tochter ist als junge deutsche Schülerin zu erkennen, die vielleicht über ihre Zukunft nachdenkt oder einen Konflikt mit ihrem Vater diskutiert. Sie sind anonym und ohne spezifische Namen dargestellt. Im Hintergrund sieht man symbolische Elemente wie Bäume oder Blumen, die metaphorisch für das Erwachsenwerden stehen könnten. Winzige Details wie die Gesichtsausdrücke der Protagonisten spiegeln ihre Beziehung wider und lassen Raum für Interpretation offen. Der Himmel könnte in sanften Farben gemalt sein, was eine Trance-ähnliche Stimmung erzeugt.

It’s just those skin-tone yoga pants…

The prompt is rewritten into English, as the imagery labeling is based on English. You’ll see also mention of artist is stripped.

API: modified prompt

15.24s

Create an image in the style of a mid-19th-century German Romantic painter with key elements being the use of detailed, picturesque scenes, and depictions of middle-class life. The image should portray a scene from a short story, showing a German landscape where two Caucasian individuals, a father and his daughter, are engaged in a conversation. No time jumps occur; the focus is on the moment of the conversation. The daughter can be recognized as a young German schoolgirl who might be contemplating her future or discussing a conflict with her father. They are represented anonymously without specific names. In the background, we see symbolic elements like trees or flowers that could metaphorically represent growing up. Minute details such as the expressions on the protagonists’ faces reflect their relationship and leave room for interpretation. The sky could be painted in soft colors, creating a trance-like mood.

DALLE-20240229_104846_0.png was saved

I also think you are getting the “DALL-E-turbo” (as I call it) lower quality imager trialed on you. Dall-E 3 doesn’t go right to artsy blurry oil paintings as a technique.

DALLE 2: you ask for art, you get “art”

It is blurry because I uploaded a screenshot from my phone, not the original. Otherwise I am happy with the “style” as I want oil paintings.