Working with **GPT3 24H** daily for two years

I have been using GPT3 24H daily for (almost) two years.
How has this changed me as an AI artist and CEO of MLearning.ai?

The following story:
:arrow_right: The story is about creating art for algorithms using machine learning.

1 Like

Sorry, I really have a problem when people associate AI with NFTs. One thing is not related to the other.

2 Likes

Dear @nunodonato
the article is not about the NFT,
but thanks for reading (?)
I appreciate it : )

1 Like

Sorry, I know.
But I followed a link to another article where you state “We have crafted this guide to show you exactly how to make AI art (NFT).”

1 Like

I understand you have trouble with the connection between NFT and AI,
I know it may be hard for you to accept, but most AI art is traded as NFT and increasingly bought by algorithms, tools identical to the stock exchange.
Machine Learning is a great Art technology that allows this kind of art to be created in large volume (and low cost) and then traded.
The NFT system allows artists to be paid within minutes of someone using their work, making it more profitable than traditional licensing agreements as there is no middle man to take a cut of the profit.
“Machine Learning is the most significant consumer of 21st-century art. Human has moved to the back of the audience.”
I recommend the article: “Cocaine for the eyes and brain”

1 Like

I have no trouble. The fact that AI art is traded as NFT doesn’t mean AI art IS NFT. Please dont mislead people.

2 Likes

Dear @nunodonato
let me finish this lovely conversation at this point.
peace and love

Always excellent to get the last words in.

3 Likes