Wondering why the code generation has stopped working all of a sudden

I have problem getting a second part of code that is approximately 130 lines of code in flutter ,its repeatedly gets stuck and i have got code snippets that where bigger and more complex in the past , also other prompts dont seem to work either i also tried refreshing opening and closing the browser and deleting chat history but non would work its seems that model 4 has deteriorated i hops this wont last long

1 Like

You can also ask it to output xml as a markdown instruction as a workaround.

2 Likes

Hahaha apparently it can be taunted

as well :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Funny stuff. Amazing how it was able to spit out 5 lines. It must of overheated some GPUs for those 5 lines.

Markup worked nicely. Took a bit for it to spew out of the inner neurals, but it did it.

update: markdown seemed to fail as well. json hasn’t failed yet.

2 Likes

1 Like

1 Like

I have had the same problem after the latest ‘update’ - c++ code just stops generating and then a bunch of empty code windows until finally says network error tried in app and browser - highly annoying I have got used to my code co-pilot hope they fix soon

Json failed for me too. IDK what to do)

Lol

2 Likes

Is this normal to experience? Are there too many users or what’s going on?

That’s just the portion that fit on my screen. It continues on for quite some time…

4 Likes

Yes, I have the same issues. I’ve tried several new chats, but always the same bad result.

1 Like

I also got a lot of same issues for both GPT 4.0 and GPT 3.5 in the last two days.

1 Like

same here in chatgpt 3.5! for few days already

1 Like

I am having the exact same issues with chatgpt 3.5 for 2 days.

1 Like

We have the same issue today in our team workspaces with ChatGPT 4
This renders ChatGPT useless for the moment.

same here for Dart code for 2 days … no response from support Team. I consider stop paying for the service

1 Like

Same here for html ruby, it’s not generating code

1 Like

It’s not code generation. It’s whenever the first character of the next token is ‘<’

4 Likes