Why is Command + c not working in Codex CLI?

I used to be able to copy the response from the CLI up until 2 days ago. Now I have to right click to copy the selected text. Paste (Command + v) still works though.

I am moving your topic to the Codex Bugs category.

This is in the appropriate place on the forum for discussing and documenting a Codex bug. The forum, however, is not the official issue tracker. If the problem needs to be formally reported and tracked by the Codex maintainers, the official place is the OpenAI Codex GitHub issue tracker.

I asked ChatGPT to search for the closest related issue, and it identified:

If that issue describes the same problem you are experiencing, consider adding a :+1: reaction to the GitHub issue itself, rather than only reacting to this forum topic. GitHub reactions can help the maintainers gauge how many users are affected.

If it does not match your problem closely enough, search the existing Codex issues for a better match. If you cannot find one, consider opening a new issue and include as much relevant information as possible, such as your Codex version, operating system, environment, reproduction steps, expected behavior, actual behavior, and any relevant logs or error messages.

Thank you and Yes, it’s the same issue. Added a :+1: