Where can I write a support ticket?

Hello, I have a paid ChatGPTPlus account but when I log in and go to my API Key section it says I have no credits and have no billing invoices (yet I have paid for 2 months how). I thought I was supposed to have 150,000 credits? And it says “You must be on a paid plan to manage usage limits” - and I am!
And I just got this message “You exceeded your current quota, please check your plan and billing details.” I can’t find where to create a support ticket, and the chatbot didn’t understand the query. Thanks, Tony

Welcome.

ChatGPT Plus and the API have two separate ways to pay. For the API, you pre-pay credits.

1 Like

Welcome to the forum!

First ChatGPT Plus and API are two different accounts. So any reference or money for the ChatGPT Plus account is not useable with the API account. It confused me for some time at the start.

For such questions see:

https://help.openai.com/en/collections/3943089-account-login-and-billing

When the bot is noted it means to go to this page: https://help.openai.com/en/

then in the lower right click on image

which should bring up

HTH

2 Likes

Thanks so much, Eric - super helpful!

1 Like

Sorry for yet another dumb question. Now that I bought my credits, I notice that they are listed as GPT 3.5 Turbo, and I cant find anywhere to choose GPT 4. Probably right under my nose.

1 Like

If you are asking how to access GPT-4 model when using ChatGPT Plus then

for GPT-4 use

for GPT 3-5 use

You should notice a change in the selector in the upper left if you paste in the URL, e.g.

I gave the links first as that only requires a click to use and it will change the selector making it more obvious where the selector is located.

Sorry, no I don’t mean in ChatGPT - I am using the API in a website AI Agent and when I go look at my usage at OpenAI, it says GPT-3.5 Turbo, and I don’t see anywhere in my OpenAI settings to select a different model to use
api usage

You set the model in your code.

There’s a great Quickstart Guide that should help you out a bit…

1 Like

Thanks Paul, I guess that might be my problem - I’m using a no-code agent builder. I’ll check out the article.

2 Likes

No problem.

If you have any questions specific to nocode solutions, let us know. Screenshots and info help us help you! :wink:

Hope you stick around. We’ve got a great AI dev community here.

1 Like

Thanks, seems like a great community indeed! :slight_smile:

Tony

1 Like