Where are the temperature, Top P and other parameters in the Playground?

I’m following a course on Pluralsight that uses the Playground, but in the course there are parameters available for the playground to the right of the screen.

On my screen there are no parameters - is it possible to access them in the current version of the playground?

Welcome to the developer forum.

Can you post a screenshot of your Playground, so we can see what may be happening? In the Playground pane, just to the right of the word “Playground”, you need to ensure “Chat” is selected from the drop down (rather than “Assistants” in order to view parameter settings.

1 Like

This is that drop-down selection, which defaults to “assistants” although that is never my destination.

Untitled

“chat” is likely what you want.

Currently, the AI models are not segregated by endpoint they operate on. You have to pick one that works.

Sorry I was going to post a screenshot of my Playground but I was only allowed one screenshot and I thought the one from the training was the one to go with…

Thanks - I was clicking everywhere but that! Thank you! That does give me what I need! Your help is much appreciated!